Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What do I expect?

Before the semester started, I was thinking of the things I must do before deciding to enroll. This list is actually my expectations not only for my SP but for the rest of my remaining academic stuffs.

I expect myself to be..

  • more proactive. 
    • since I am also working while studying, I should advance on the things I need to do both in work and acads.
  • more perseverent
    • this SP topic is a commitment which I need to work hard on to, to meet my goals.
  • more consistent
    • I must continue to be in the fast phase in which I should avoid to do less from my expected output.
  • more conscious
    • Sensitive to all happenings. Aware of the time being and not let myself to do nothing because time continues to run.
  • busy at all times
    • There are so many things to do. Finish them off before slacking around.
  • working on my SP 2 for the 2nd semester.

I expect my adviser to be...

  • helpful for accomplishing my expectations.
  • present at all times whenever I need to consult something.
  • encouraging us to do more than expected.
  • COOL

I am hoping to ENJOY this semester while doing my SP with my co-SPers and my adviser. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment